Based in Islamabad, Pakistan
30 July, 2014
DescriptionYour planet is decaying and to survive you must guide it through space to a new home. Collect the glowing life essence crucial to sustain life as you jump from star to star in search of a vibrant new galaxy. Space leap features 4 zones and 84 levels with more on the way. The soothing music and eye catching graphics complement the simple yet absorbing orbit-jumping and puzzle game play mechanics.
- New and Noteworthy on the app store on launch
- Grab it now for FREE
- Featured by OpenFeint FGOTD
- kiip-enabled: Win real rewards for your in-game achievements (U.S only)
- "The visuals have a clean, colorful feel, and the music is appropriately ambient. Space Leap seems to strike the balance between tough puzzler and soothing diversion."
- Damon Brown, Pocket Gamer
- "It’s great gameplay, and there’s plenty of it there, meaning that for just 99 cents Space Leap is worthy of anybody’s attention..... There’s some real nice ambient music in there, which compliments the gameplay by really focusing one’s heart, body and mind....Definitely give Space Leap a look." - 148apps "A great entry into the AppStore, Space Leap is a soothing, challenging, and distinguished game app with a great art design and even better level designs."
- Bobby Gooding, 148apps.com
- "A great entry into the AppStore, Space Leap is a soothing, challenging, and distinguished game app with a great art design and even better level designs."
- Anonymous, App Safari
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
we.R.play is an indie game dev studio based in Islamabad, Pakistan. we.R.play's games have been downloaded over 7 million times across multiple platforms and have also been featured on itunes as well as google play. These include titles such as Lost Twins, Run Sheeda Run, Dream Chaser (published by Chillingo), Robo Quest (published by PocketGems), FotoFinish (published by Namco), Space Leap and Lost Twins.
More information on we.R.play, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Space Leap Credits
Design, Development & QA