Based in Islamabad, Pakistan
9th October, 2014
Google Play Store
DescriptionRun Sheeda Run is an endless runner unlike any other- it has a desi core and is a roller coaster cultural ride. Full of desi humor and great gameplay- it is an ode to the popularity of rickshaws, cricket, filmi music, and the whimsical plot of an unlikely friendship between a boy and his chicken. All the action takes place in the cultural heartbeat of Pakistan - Lahore! Sheeda is your average Pakistani boy in a not so average endless runner! Guide Sheeda as he saves his beloved friend and sidekick chicken from a butcher who dreams only of making a tikka soup out of it.
- Unleash the Sheeda inside you and speed past the countless obstacles in your way
- Find puzzle pieces and unlock hidden goods
- More than 90 mission types to conquer
- Rickshaws, trucks, taxis, cricket balls and the sights and sounds of Pakistan!
- Compete with your friends for the highest score on the Run Sheeda Run Leaderboards
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Blast away in the SHEEDA ROCKET!
- First true Lahore based endless runner made by Pakistanis
- Made in Pakistan, Made by Pakistan, Made for Pakistan!
- ""I always considered Pakistani industry to be immature and not producing quality stuff, but your company has proved me wrong. You people are seriously doing some great stuff.""
- Faran Rafi, Dawn.com
- ""The game theme is creative. The graphics feature the local streets of Lahore and the music is the ever favorite, Punjabi mix.""
- Qurat Zafar, TECH JUICE
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
we.R.play is an indie game dev studio based in Islamabad, Pakistan. we.R.play's games have been downloaded over 7 million times across multiple platforms and have also been featured on itunes as well as google play. These include titles such as Lost Twins, Run Sheeda Run, Dream Chaser (published by Chillingo), Robo Quest (published by PocketGems), FotoFinish (published by Namco), Space Leap and Lost Twins.
More information on we.R.play, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Run Sheeda Run Credits
Design, Development, QA