Based in Islamabad, Pakistan
26th November, 2014
DescriptionMercilessly Difficult, Daringly Addictive! HEX:99 can be explained with a simple equation : (simple controls + awesome music) x insane difficulty + frenzied action = SUPER ADDICTIVE. HEX:99 is an incredibly simple, yet incredibly challenging action game. It is accessible due to the simple controls, awesome music and beautiful, vivid visuals. It's challenge level is high but ultimately rewarding for those who eventually overcome it.
- Hex:99 is fast, minimal and fun. It pulses with great music and challenging thrills. It is ultimately an exciting, super-charged action game where you will always be failing to not die (which means you will be dying very often).
- Hex:99 is not an endless action game. There are checkpoints and zones that can be unlocked. Only about 5% that start the game will ever reach the end. Fancy your chances as one of the skilled ones? To get there requires lightning fast reflexes, monstrous patience and unwavering persistence (and just a little bit of chalk).
- HEX:99 is pushing your own feeble reflexes to the next level. It's about using the simple drag to move controls and syncing them with your brain. Play without blinking, move without thinking and you just might fly without sinking.
- HEX:99 is hypnotic and addictive. A lethal combination that spells doom for your free time. HEX:99 will chew up your free time one difficult yet satisfying run at a time. Its one super fast twitch-controlled run after another till you reach 1999 .... or sleep trying.
- Vibrant colors, hypnotic graphics and thumping music are combined artfully in an elegant package. It is minimal, it is simple, it is gorgeous.
- ""it’s easily one of the most polished examples of a perfect impossible runner we’ve seen in quite some time. It’s also incredibly difficult, sometimes to an almost absurd degree that will leave you in fits of rage over the inadequacies of your puny human reflexes, but without ever crossing that line in the sand that separates being challenging and being unfair.""
- Craig Forshey, Super Game Droid
- "" Heck, I'm pretty sure beating the game with checkpoints enabled is going to be an endeavor in and of itself, so good luck. Quick reactions will be the difference between life and death in this one! People who love a challenge will want to check this out on Wednesday once this launches.""
- Carter Dotson, Touch Arcade
- ""HEX:99 is the perfect little twitch reflex game because of the unforgiving difficulty and infinite amount of challenge. But the best part of the game is how it looks — it’s stunning. ""
- CHRISTINE CHAN, App Advice
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
we.R.play is an indie game dev studio based in Islamabad, Pakistan. we.R.play's games have been downloaded over 7 million times across multiple platforms and have also been featured on itunes as well as google play. These include titles such as Lost Twins, Run Sheeda Run, Dream Chaser (published by Chillingo), Robo Quest (published by PocketGems), FotoFinish (published by Namco), Space Leap and Lost Twins.
More information on we.R.play, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design, Development, QA