Based in Islamabad, Pakistan
DescriptionCrack out those aviators and take to the skies as K.I.T, a smooth cat on a mission to save the world with his rag-tag group of flying misfits; chaos, cats, and crazy planes, it doesn’t get any better than that! Think you’ve got what it takes to guide these cats to victory?
When a familiar evil returns in the form of K.L.A.W, an evil organization hell bent on destroying the peaceful world of Catmandu, it’s up to this retired hero to abandon his quiet life and return to the old days of glory! Take the highway to the Danger Zone with this ferocious feline and his state of the art plane as you use the power of the keyboard at your fingertips to avoid incoming laser blasts and tap to unleash a flurry of attacks reserved for the toughest of bosses! With K.I.T’s friends watching your back, you’re in for one wild ride!
- An endless action packed shoot ‘em up game!
- Colorful sidekicks and dastardly bosses that keep you on your toes.
- Stunning 2-D environments with awesome cinematics.
- Rack up points through chain attacks. Big Attacks equal big score.
- Battle bosses that are bigger, better, and badder than the ones before.
- Purchase sidekicks, planes, and weapons from the shop to give you an edge.
- Rack up a score and battle to the top of our leaderboard!
- A hi-tech training simulation where you can bump up your stats!
Explottens hasn't been the subject of any interesting article or (p)review yet. You could be the first!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
we.R.play is an indie game dev studio based in Islamabad, Pakistan. we.R.play's games have been downloaded over 7 million times across multiple platforms and have also been featured on itunes as well as google play. These include titles such as Lost Twins, Run Sheeda Run, Dream Chaser (published by Chillingo), Robo Quest (published by PocketGems), FotoFinish (published by Namco), Space Leap and Lost Twins.
More information on we.R.play, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design, Development, QA